Hello!!

Hope you are doing fine!!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 609-897-9670 Ext 2177 (ravind...@sysmind.com )

*Role: Oracle Apps DBA*

*Location: Goleta, California, US*

*Duration of contract: 6 months*

* Years of Experience: Above or 8 years Job description:*

* Require profile Oracle Apps DBA -*
- To Lead for DBA track - owns the track, sets up entire support process
for DBA, deals with client stakeholders, guides offshore team
- Experience in OEM.
- Creates/owns all tech artifacts for this track, consults, provides inputs
- Thought leadership, point of view
Manages delivery/people within the track

*Mandatory skills:* Oracle Apps DBA, Oracle Core DBA
*Good to have skills:* Experience in SQL server DB, Retail DB

Ravinder Kaur | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2177