SVIT INC HOTLIST
                  Hi Partners
                  Let we introduce our available consultant for your
requirements.
                  I would highly appreciate if you add me into your
distribution list.
                  For further details you can reach me at 347-863-7983 OR
347-725-5338 or mail to bh...@svitinc.com

                            Name                               : Bharath Kumar
Karru

                         Mail id                             :
karrubhar...@gmail.com

                         Rate                                 : Open

                         Availability                     : Irving, Texas.

                         Relocation                      : Yes

                         Total IT Experience      :8 Years

                         Total US Experience    : 5 Years

                 Contact:

                Bhanu Prasad
                SVIT Inc
                Technical Recruiter
                   Voice : 347-863-7983 || Alt : 646-898-6227 || Fax :
516-977-0618
                   E-Mail : bh...@svitinc.com || URL : www.svitinc.com

             Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

            If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove".
Sorry for the inconvenience caused

            SVIT INC  | NYC