Hello Business Partner,
Hope you are doing good today,

Please let me know if you have anyone available for the below position, If
yes please send me your consultant resume with the rate ASAP..

Note: Please let me know applying for which position.

Position # 1
Core Java Developer with J2EE Sybase and C
2+ months
Columbus OH

Required Skill:    Sybase and C experience.

Position # 2
J*ava Developer with ESS & CRM exp*
*Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 2 Months   *

·         Java developer for the Enterprise Sales and Service (ESS)
application –
·         Proprietary CRM application.
·         5-10 years Java Development
·         Requires strong grasp of both Weblogic Portal (WLP) and Weblogic
Integrator (WLI) as well as
·         WebSphere.
·         Requires strong grasp of RUP-based iterative development
methodology and use cases.

Roles & Responsibilities:
·         Adhere to structured development lifecycle methodology
·         Develop Use Cases based on detailed requirements as defined by ESS
Business Analysts
·         Create Detailed Design documentation
·         Present designs in design review sessions
·         Develop and modify WebLogic-based and WebSphere-based code
·         Present code in code review sessions
·         Conduct structured unit and integration testing
·         Provide defect analysis and resolution support for system and user
acceptance testing
·         Provide support for system implementations

Warm Regards,
Irfan Khan | *
*Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC