Good Morning,

 Hope all is well!

 My name is VASU and I’m a Technical Recruiter at 3 CORE SYSTEMS. Please
let me know if you have any candidates who would be interested and
available for the below mentioned requirements. Please send me the updated
resume along with contact details and expected billing rate at the earliest.

 *Note:*

·  *Experience level must be above 8+ years*

·  *Visas acceptable:  GC, USC,H1B.*

·  *Please share the profiles if you are able to provide legal documents *

*Please let me know if you are available for the below position or else
please refer your colleagues or friends who are looking for a job change.*

**When submitting candidates make sure to include contact info, rate, visa
status, and current location.*

Title: SENIOR Android Developer with SDK experience

Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Duration: 3 -4 months with possible extensions

Interview: Phone to hire

Must sit onsite in ft. Lauderdale, Florida

*Overview:*
The job will involve full life cycle development for various Android mobile
applications. This will entail working on enhancements to existing products
as well as developing new ones.  You will have the opportunity to both own
projects and to work in a group. Most of all we are looking for someone
whose main passion is coding, exemplified not only by the software he or
she has directly or indirectly produced but by the pride they take in each
line of code they write.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Application architecture and design

·         Computer programming

·         Owning code from architecture through QA handoff

·         Working quickly and efficiently with a team of software
developers, graphic designers and QA analysts

*Skills Required**:*

·         Proficient in(6+ Years in each):

·         Full SDLC (waterfall and/or agile) application development

·         Object oriented analysis, design, and programming

·         Web services architecture and communication – SOAP, REST, JSON

·         Architecting and designing both small and large size software
products

·         Experience in delivering scalable, secure solutions with a lot of
experience dealing with concurrency and multi-threading

·         Experience in designing and developing user friendly GUI’s

*Proficient in (2+ Years in each):*

·         Building complex applications Android applications using the Java
(Eclipse/Android Studio) and the Android SDK

·         Mobile application development at the user interface and system
levels

·         Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques

*Knowledge of any of the following is a PLUS:*

·         Developing in Microsoft technologies: Visual Studio, C# .Net, VB
.Net, ASP .Net, ADO .Net, WCF, WPF, IIS, Team Foundation Server

·         SQL experience (MS SQL Server 2008/2012 preferred) designing,
developing, and optimizing database schemas and stored procedures

·         JavaScript and Ajax

·         VOIP/Asterisk

·         Any Graphics skills

·         Any experience working with video (Streaming - Multicasting,
Unicasting, etc.)

*Other Requirements:*

·         Prior experience working with teams and individually

·         Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks

·         Excellent technical and business oriented communication skills.

·         Ability to capture and fulfill the business requirements for all
products and articulate in an architecture model

·         Ability to pro-actively identify system bottlenecks and make
corrective recommendations

·         Ability to collaborate and brainstorm with other developers in a
team environment

·         Strong planning and problem solving skills

·         Strong attention to detail with excellent interpersonal and
communication skills

Thanks & Regards

*VASU*

Email: *v...@3coresystems.com <navin.kand...@3coresystems.com>*|
www.3coresystems.com

Direct: (630) 748-8800     Ext : 109|  Fax: (847) 556-1234

4355 Weaver Parkway, Suite #330, Warrenville, IL 60555

Gtalk: vasunaidu3coresyst...@gmail.com