Hello Guys,

We Have some very urgent req with our direct cleint based in Charlotte, NC. Pls send me some good profiles for these positions.

Location: Charlotte, NC,

Role

Experience

Skill set

No. of Positions

JOBCODE

Rate

Locations

Program Manager

10+ Yrs

Experience in executing End to End Oracle BI Application (Spend and Margin Analytics) implementation projects, Experience in Informatica, OBIEE and BI Publisher

1

PMNC01

$50/hr C2C

Charlotte NC

Project Manager

10+ yrs

Oracle BI Applications (Spend and Margin Analyics), OBIEE, Informatica, Oracle ERP skills, Project Management skills

2

PMNC02

$50/hr C2C

Green Bay, WI

BI Lead

8+ yrs

OBIEE, Oracle BI Applications (Oracle Procurement & Spend Analytics), BI Publisher, PL/SQL

4

BILNC1

$50/hr C2C

Charlotte NC

ETL Lead

8+ Yrs

Oracle BI Applications (Oracle Procurement & Spend Analytics), Informatica, Datamodeling, SQL, Working knowledge of OBIEE

7

ETLNC1

$50/hr C2C

Charlotte NC, Green bay WI, Richmond, VA

OBIEE Lead

8+ Yrs

need Oracle BI Applications – Spend Analytics experience

4

BIENC01

$50/hr c2c

Charlotte NC

.net Developer

(Face to Face required )

6+ years

ASP .Net, C#, SQL, _javascript_, AJAX (These are mandatory and has to be in last 2 projects at least

5

DNNY01

$42/hr c2c/D.O.E.

Warren, NJ

Business Object Data Integrator (BODI)

5+ years

Business Object Data Integrator (BODI) with good experience in Datawarehouse.

Should have worked with Oracle Database

4

BODI01

$50/hr c2c

Downtown LA,CA

 PLS SEND ME RESUME WITH JOBCODE AND ALSO SEND ME BELOW DETAILS:

Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----
-------

Achin

IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com

P-: +1-408-852-7192

W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/

My profiles:
Connect me : G-achin.nigam Y-achin_quest