Hi

Hope you are doing well. Please send me your updated resume,  if you are
interested.

*Job Title: Oracle EBS PM/Technical Lead*

*Location: Cherry Hill, NJ 08002*

*Duration: 18+ Months*

Interview Process: Phone Screen And In-Person Interview Must

Full Name:

Full Addresses with Zip Code:

Contact (Home/Cell):

Email:

Skype:

LinkedIn:

Education Details:

2 References:

Name:

Role:

Project:

Phone:

Email:

Experience Skill Matrix:

Total years of Experience in IT: years

Total years of US Experience: years

1. Complete Skill Matrix (Years Of Experience In Each Skill):

1.       Project Manager in managing off-shore development (10 years): years

2.       5+ years in a consulting environment: years

3.       Oracle EBS 12.2: years

4.       Oracle DB 12c Experience – Logistics / Supply Chain and
Financials: years

5.       Oracle Transportation Management (OTM): years

6.       Oracle Application Framework (OA Framework or OAF): years

7.       Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF): years

8.       SDLC – able to do architectural and code reviews: years

*Role Description:*

PM/Tech Lead for Oracle EBS Work stream managing off shore Oracle EBS
development resources.

*Additional Skills Required:*

1.       Experienced PM with proven success in managing off-shore
development (10 years).

2.       5+ years in a consulting environment is a plus.

3.       Oracle EBS 12.2, Oracle DB 12c Experience – Logistics / Supply
Chain and Financials Needs. Experience in OTM a plus.

4.       Experience in development under OAF and ADF.

5.       Strong foundation in SDLC – able to do architectural and code
reviews.

6.       Excellent communication and presentation skills.

*SUSAN*

*Sr.Executive – Bench Sales *

*Aux Systems Inc*

*5155 Route 9w | Newburgh | NY 12550*

( *Direct*: *408-459-3818 | Fax: 781.253.0478,*

*** *Email: **su...@auxsystems.com* <su...@auxsystems.com>*, | www. *
*auxsystems.com* <http://auxsystems.com/>

"Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am
sorry for the inconvenience caused to you"