Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for  QA Test Engineer
Please share suitable profiles to s...@panzersolutions.com

*Job Title           :  QA Test Engineer
Location           : Seattle , WA
Duration          : 6 + Months
Rate                  :  Market*
**
*Telecom Experience required :*

Consultant Must Have below all the required skills :
Requirements-
1)Must have an overall understanding of Radio Access, Circuit and packet
Core networks in GSM and UMTS,
2)have a good understanding of UNIX/Linux and Windows operating systems,
3)have a very good understanding and FCAPS functionality,
4)be familiar with development and testing life cycle,
5)must have at least 5 years experience testing, upgrading and/or using of
a.NSN NetAct EMS  in support 2G radio and core network AND/OR
b.Nortel OMC-R EMS in support of 2G Radio network AND/OR
c.any of ALU-OMC EMS  in support UMTS core network
6)The candidate must have strong project management skills, good verbal
communication, and documentation
7)The candidate must be independent & self directive, & requires little
guidance after the first two weeks

There are just a couple of core things that our client wants to see on the
resume :
(a) Testing experience, FOA and FFA.
(b) Testing in a lab and field environment,
(c) OMS/EMS experience,
(d) testing on the OSS/EMS.
I need to see the experience on the resume and then qualified in an e-mail
stating how many months/years of experience and at what
positions.