I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *Business Analyst*
in *Mechanicsburg, PA*. Please Let Me Know If you have available
candidate, please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact
Please send the resumes at alb...@cncconsulting.com
*Job TItle: Business Analyst*
*Location: Mechanicsburg, PA*
*Duration: 8 Months*
*Preference given to candidates local candidates and state gov experience*
DOC requires the services of a Business Analyst staff augmentation
consultant to assist the technical staff in gathering and documenting the
system functional and system requirements for new development projects and
enhancements to existing applications for DOC and Pennsylvania Board of
Probation and Parole (PBPP) users.
DOC BIT utilizes primarily agile project methodologies, however both
waterfall and agile project methodologies are utilized. As such, experience
with both waterfall and agile project methodologies will be preferred.
1. Collects, analyzes, and documents business rules, processes,
2. Leads business requirements gathering sessions with business
and technical resources for complex system development projects.
3. Analyzes legislation or other business documentation (i.e.
policies/procedures, RFPs, etc.) to determine necessary IT system changes
or changes to business processes required to meet the objectives of an
4. Works with business users to develop and implement improved
business processes for their application to an IT system in support of
agency program policy.
5. Works with users to develop or enhance system requirements.
6. Prepares or reviews detailed functional specifications for
complex IT systems development or enhancement projects to be used by
developers for system coding.
7. Participates in the development of detailed functional
specifications for highly complex system development and enhancement
8. Prepares user stories and use cases and involve in agile
development project team.
9. Develops user acceptance test scripts.
10. Conducts system testing or coordinates system testing with
users and Q/A Team.
11. Reviews and approves test results performed.
12. Prepares system change requests.
13. Plans for the implementation of system changes.
14. Recommends system or system change implementation schedules.
15. Updates training materials and provides user training.
16. Troubleshoots system, data, or process problems.
17. Prepares queries and reports using various reporting software
18. Performs related work as required.
Experience with writing user stories and use cases Required5Years
Experience with developing business requirements Required5Years
Experience with developing functional requirements Required5Years
Experience business process re-engineering Required4Years
Experience in change management Highly desired3Years
Experience with Agile Development Methodology Highly desired3Years
Experience using the Test Manager Highly desired3Years
Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) Highly desired3Years
CNC Consulting, Inc
The enterprise resource for staff augmentation
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.