Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Infrastructure Project Manager* for one of our client
at *Carpinteria**, CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Infrastructure Project Manager*

*Location: Carpinteria, CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Need in-person interview*

*Required Experience:   *

·         *Minimum five years infrastructure project management* experience
and project risk management (identification and mitigation strategies).

·         Experience with Hardware refreshes, OS/middleware
installations/upgrades, data center migrations, network and telecom,
desktop OS/applications, and web infrastructure projects.

·         *Minimum 3 years’ experience within IT Operations, server
administration, networking/telecom, systems architecture or management.*

·         PMP preferred.

*Required Knowledge:   *

·         Working knowledge of generally accepted project management
principles and practices.
Budget tracking.

·         Cost/benefit analysis and project cost estimating.

·         ITIL, CMMI or similar preferred.

*Qualifications:*

·         Education/Certification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
experience.

·         Post secondary coursework in statistics preferred.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.