Below are open positions.
* Data Engineer*
* 12 MONTHS*
* Sunnyvale, CA, United States*
- Overall 5+ years of experience in related technologies
- Primary Skill
- Big Data
- Secondary Skill
- Experience interacting with Client, Good Communication Skills
- Experience working independently without any support
· Work on preparing Requirement Specs, Design Specs
Looking for Testers at onsite US to handle Test Environment project and
should have worked in onsite offshore model with extensive client handling
experience in managing Test Environment. Should be able to support offshore
team from onsite in extended hours.
- Manages the system, integration testing for the applications, and
partners with Project Manager(s) and MIS Team Lead for risk and issue
- Responsible for leadership of given project managing test activities
on time and within budget while meeting quality objectives.
- Manages project integration test environment and allocation throughout
test planning, preparation and execution to ensure that testing is on time
and within budget.
- Aligns project delivery priorities with MCBU IT Operations
- Ensures that the team follows QA Group ‘s quality requirements,
testing standards, guidelines, and test methodology
- Determines requirements for test environments, test data, test
infrastructure and tools. Mandatory Skills
- Ability to build and monitor application environment (hardware and
software) and understand interdependencies
- Knowledge of system context diagrams creation
- Expertise in creation of custom TFS Build Scripts / Build Templates
including knowledge of TFS Build Controller, Build Agents and TFS Drop
- Proficiency in Continuous Deployment using Microsoft Release
- Deep understanding of TFS concepts such as security control,
branching, merging and code reversal .
- Ability to troubleshoot build and deployment issues.
- Ability to code (and debug) custom build and deployment scripts using
MS Build /BAT / VBScript / PowerShell / C#
- General troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Sound Communication Skills to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Basic working knowledge of Windows 2003 / 2008 & IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5
- Basic working knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio operations,
SQL Script and Microsoft SQL Project deployment model for SQL 2008
(VSDBCMD) and SQL 2012 (SQLPackage) Server
- Basic working knowledge of ETL Jobs i.e. IBM Data Stage
- Experience on TFS object model / TFS Web API / Release Management Web
- Experience on skills such as SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, K2 and their respective
- Experience of TFS migrations from different versions. • Experience on
Dev-OPs practices. • Experience on Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms
*INS domain test lead*
Looking for a Test Lead at onsite US to handle Insurance project who should
have worked in onsite offshore model with extensive client handling
experience. Should be able to support offshore team from onsite in extended
- Extensive knowledge in Insurance Domain
- Should have strong experience in Automation testing
- Should have experience in UFT, HP-ALM
- Should be able to create various automation frameworks
- Should be able to develop and review scripts
- Expertise in documenting test strategy, test plan and all the test
- Should be able to understand Technical , business, functional and
other requirements and be able to talk to the relevant stakeholders for
- Should be able to review test scenario, test cases, RTM and the other
- Should be able to efficiently handle the project in onshore –offshore
- Should be able to coordinate with various project groups like
Business, Project management, Development, BAs, SAs and other external
- Should be able to handle defect triage meetings
- Should be able to create various test metrics and lead the governance
- Should be able to work for value adds, new initiatives and
*Weblogic Admin L3*
JD as below :
Engineering, executing supporting the deployments for various applications
Instatting, configuring and managing WebLogic Application Server
Performance monitoring and troubleshooting to ensure user outages are
Workload Management Scalability High-Availability strategies clusters,
load balancing, session state management, etc..
Performance tuning web Logic by configuring caching, queuing, pooting, JVM
Preparing strategy for Performance toots to provide benchmarking and
capacity planning statistics
SystemsApptications Management using Administrative Interfaces Systems
Carrying out automated deployment and build process across Staging, UAT,
Modet, and PROD environments for various front office appLications.
Ensuring timety resotution for alt production issues, doing a toot cause
analysis for Sev1 issues and document the same. Recommend the corrective
action plan for the same.
Ensuring documentation is updated and meets SOX comptiance
Providing technical support to developers
• Strong programming skills with BizTalk server. Proficient with BizTalk
orchestration, mapper, adapters. Proficiency in creating pipeline components
• Able to apply BizTalk design patterns
• Strong understanding of Object oriented programming. Able to apply Design
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Able to provide good quality design spec and documentation
• Analytical and communication skills. Quickly understand business
requirements and provide optimal solution
• Programming skills in WCF, web services, XSLT, XML, XSD
• SQL programming skills. Able to optimize and tune queries. Proficient in
creating complex stored procedures and views.
• ASP.net, C#, CSS, ADO.net
• Installations, Deployment and troubleshooting
• Strong experience with SharePoint services and creating web parts
• Experience with CAML query.
• BAM, BAM API, BAM Portal knowledge and experience
• Strong understanding of BizTalk server / performance tuning
• SOA architecture design and extensive ESB Toolkit knowledge and experience
Looking for a candidate with hands on experience managing and securing
Unix, Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows systems and virtual machines. 2-5 years
of experience required.
The candidate must have good understanding and implementation experience
creating and enforcing security baselines using CIS, NIST and other
industry standards and best practices. Candidate must have experience using
generally available commercial and/or open source tools to develop baseline
DevOps experience, using scripting languages for automating security tasks
is required. Experience with vulnerability scanners like Qualys is required.
The job requires creating, testing and enforcing new security templates,
configurations either by using commercial and open source tools or by
developing internal tools or scripts.
Job requires testing the existing security content and developing new
security baseline configurations using the available tools or by building
Good understanding of data structures like XML, SCAP etc is required.
*SAP Basis Solution Architect*
*Experience and Skills*
- Minimum 10 years of IT Experience in SAP Basis Consulting
- Minimum 1 HANA Implementation experience
- 2-3 End to end implementation project experience
- 1-2 Project experience as Lead Basis Architect
- Guide the team on decisions to be made on
Basis/architecture/environment/ disaster recovery, etc. Exposure to S4HANA
and SoH would be required.
- Provide recommendation on customer behalf and be able to defend those
- Set-up/install the HTA SAP environment
* Vinay Kumar *| Talent Acquisition Specialist
vi...@eaglesi.co <vi...@eaglesourcing.net> |
Mobile: +1 (201) 426 7730
747 Third Avenue, 2nd Floor New York,
New York - 10017, USA
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.