Hello,

My client is looking for *InfoLease Consultant* and location is *Minneapolis
MN*

*Job Title: InfoLease Consultant Location: Minneapolis MN Mode: Contract
Job Description (Infolease Skills/Experience) :*

InfoLease 9 or 10, Unibasic programming, Unidata is desired, but not
required

Pluses: Apache Tomcat Configuration and Administration, HTML, MQ, JMS,
ClearCase,

Experience in the leasing industry is also desirable

Linux, Java/J2EE Experience

UI Design Experience, Data Modeling, Web Services

Oracle DB Experience including PL/SQL, Source Code Management

*Basic understanding in:*

-Modeling: data, process, events, objects

-Application design, architecture

*Working experience in:*

-Application testing, System testing, -Information management

*Extensive experience in:*

-Application development tools (Eclipse IDE desired)

-Programming –Implementation -IT standards, procedures, policy

-System development life cycle -Change control

Please send me following information along updated resume

Full Name:

Current Location:

Contact Number:

Email:

Skype ID:

SSN no(Last 4 digit):

Willing to relocate:

Work Visa Status and validity:

Entry visa in USA and entry year:

Start Availability:

Interview Availability:

Expected Rate:

Best time to reach:

Educations(Name of degree/ Stream/University/Passing year):

Thanks & Regards,

Jitesh Srivastava

*ITMC Systems*

Desk: 405-225-3636

Mobile: 405-563-4091

*jit...@itmcsys.com* <jit...@itmcsys.com>* | **www.itmcsys.com*
<http://www.itmcsys.com/>

*Individually, we are an drop and Together, we are an ocean.*