Hope you are doing well.
This is Susan from AuxSystems. Inc. Please find the below mentioned
requirement, send me your updated resume.
*Position:* Program/project Manager non tech (3or4)
*Location:* Redmond, WA
*Job Type:* Contract
*Description: *Seeking a Non-Technical Project Manager with an experience
of shipping quality on schedule for an opportunity in Redmond, WA.
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
*Enterprise Services CPE accountabilities:*
- Enable WW Enterprise services CPE by maintaining x-team partnerships,
especially with Corp CPE team
- Create and run Enterprise Services CPE programs
- Partner with and drive programs led by global Corp CPE teams
- Prepare content and participate in monthly community calls
- Prepare content for Bi-monthly newsletter
· Ability to work independently – Not needing any hand holding.
· Ability to work across and collaborate across teams. Need to be
able to build those partner steps.
· Strong written and oral communication skills – writing program
information, new was to develop those.
- Program Management experience (5+ years)
- Proven experience in management of complex cross-group,
- Technical savvy. Know how to solve the hard problems
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritize multiple strategic and
tactical options, and drive issues to closure
- Ability to work independently and drive issues to closure
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaborate with partner teams
within and outside the organization
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
· Detail oriented, Strong Verbal and Written Communication, Ability
to drive strong relationships with other organizations, Working in
Ambiguous situations, Program Management, Planning
*Sr.Executive – Bench Sales *
*Aux Systems Inc*
*5155 Route 9w | Newburgh | NY 12550*
( *Direct*: *408-459-3818 | Fax: 781.253.0478,*
*** *Email: **su...@auxsystems.com* <su...@auxsystems.com>*, | www. *
"Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am
sorry for the inconvenience caused to you"
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.