*Hi,*

*I am **Ravi Kiran **from **Yochana IT.** We are looking for **Sr. Java
Developer - South Lake, TX.*

*I mentioned  the detail job description below. Please let me know your
interest in this position.*

*Role : Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: South Lake, TX (local resumes only who can come for F2F)*

*Duration: Long Term*

*JOB SUMMARY:*

*Role Definition*:

·         Designs and codes applications using advanced technology;
envisioning system features and functionality throughout development life
cycle

·         Determining design methodologies and completing programming using
languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.

·          Assesses and recommends the best technical solutions for complex
projects

·         Creates new ideas in order to improve applications' performance
and stability

·         Controls quality of coding and implementation

·         Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.

·         May assist in support and development of application developers
by providing advice and guidance.

·         Work in the fast-paced environment

·         Bring a passion to learn and the best development practices to
the team

*Must Have Skills:*

§  Good knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, SOA, and design
patterns

§  Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/TestNG/Unit
Testing and mocking tools

§  Expertise at development using Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP).

§  Extensive experience in development of software using Spring
technilogies, Hibernate.

§  Extensive experience in development of RESTFUL Services.

§  Extensive experience in development using React JS.

§  Thorough understanding and should have extensively used XML, JSON,
Log4j, HTML5/CSS.

§  Experience with relational databases (Oracle/MySql, SQL)

   - Proven programming skills with strong computer science fundamentals

§

*Good to have Skills*:

§  Good understanding of NoSQL.

§  Good understanding of Couchbase.

§  Experience in hospitality domain is a plus.

Regards,

*Ravi Kiran*

*Yochana IT Solutions Inc.*

*23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335*

*Contact: 248-598-7525 (D), 248-876-4228 (Fax) *

raviki...@yochanait.com  || www.yochanait.com

Gchat: dravi.tech...@gmail.com

Skype: ravikiran.recruiter

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove