*Good day Partners,*
*We need* *Technical Writer* in *Berkeley, CA** for duration of 6 Months**.*
*If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to *
*msha...@tech-netinc.com* <msha...@tech-netinc.com>* (MKM Shahid).*
*Role: Technical Writer*
*Location: Berkeley, CA*
*Length: 6 months to start with, very likely extensions*
*Candidate must have 15 years of experience.*
· *This will be a backfill*
· Candidate will be involved with the "tech transfer" group,
moving two products to the Germany location
· Would like someone with SOP writing experience
· Experience writing procedures
· Must come from the Pharma industry (GMP knowledge a must)
· Need someone with great communication skills
· Soft skills: communicates, can work well with others, open and
honest (if you make a mistake, no problem, just be honest about it), etc.
· Needs great organizational skills
· Will be sifting through IT systems, verifying data, so critical
thinking is a must, can't be afraid to extract data and information from
various IT systems
· Someone with some Project Management experience is necessary
· Someone with BA experience would be ideal
Responsible for developing, writing, and editing technical documentation
while ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Works on
assignments that are complex in nature where analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
*Essential Duties and Job Functions:*
• Writes and revises documentation and facilitates the review and
approval of documents.
• Ensures that all documents are technically and mechanically
accurate, consistent with internal style guidelines, and consistent with
regard to clarity, flow, organization, completeness, accuracy, readability,
• Communicates with appropriate departments to ensure changes are well
documented and easily understood. Interacts with appropriate departments to
establish priorities and deadlines for technical documentation.
• Possesses the ability to analyze and resolve complex problems,
making clear recommendations for solutions.
• Verifies own work and ensures the correct and timely implementation
of all documentation. Checks format and compliance to company templates.
• Assists with other tasks as needed.
*Knowledge, Experience and Skills:*
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with a thorough
knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
• Ability to perform detail oriented work with a high degree of
• Ability to explain complex concepts with clarity and simplicity.
• Must possess effective organizational and time management skills
with the ability to multitask and work towards multiple priorities and
• Should understand and be able to apply communication theory and
practices to designing, creating, editing, and revising technical
• Demonstrates good coping skills and analytical problem solving
• Must be able to work independently but be able to identify problems
proactively and know when to seek advice.
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines while delivering a high
• Must be a quick learner
• Must be proficient with computer applications and word processing
software (i.e., Microsoft Office products and Adobe Acrobat).
• Strong knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practice,
requirements and Quality Systems with the ability to assess compliance
• Typically requires a BS or BA degree with at least five (5) years of
experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Tech - Net Inc*
Board: 916-458-4390 Ext: 101
101 Parkshore Dr. Suite #100, Folsom, CA 95630
*A WMBE certified company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.