*Job Title : Senior Jave/Agile Developer*
*Location : Ann Arbor, MI*
*Duration : 12 months year contract*
*Must be Senior Level*
*Must do phone then in-person*
*MUST HAVE STRONG SPRING!*
*Summary:* High level responsibilities include interpreting functional
requirements and designs to design, develop and implementing software
solutions following agile development process. The position requires a
minimum of 4-8 years of industry experience in writing solutions using
Enterprise Java technology skills and experience. Software development
primarily consists of developing server-side processes and APIs for
multiple front-end client applications.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, computer engineering
or equivalent experience
· 4+ years development/architecture experience with web
· Requires strong skills in Java, Java EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC,
JMS, XML and SQL
· Understanding of REST, SOAP and JSON
· Working knowledge of such platforms as Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
· Experience in using Eclipse for IDE
· Proficient at using code profiling and debugging tools
· Understanding of relational database concepts, ER diagrams and
· Able to effectively interact with business customers to
understand and derive business needs
· Strong passion for learning
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Strong conceptual thinking
· Understanding of different phases of software development life
· Good communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Experience with Test Driven Development
· Experience using common Java frameworks and libraries such as
Spring and Hibernate
· International software development experience (multi-lingual,
multi-currency, geographic and locale awareness)
Hangouts Mail ID *aktharpasha...@gmail.com <aktharpasha...@gmail.com>*
*Office Address : 4511 148th Ave NE Bellevue, WA 98007*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.