*I am **Ravi Kiran **from **Yochana IT.** We are looking for **Lead DevOps
Automation Engineer - Atlanta GA.*
*I mentioned the detail job description below. Please let me know your
interest in this position.*
*Role : Lead DevOps Automation Engineer*
*Location: Atlanta GA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Need only US Citizens & Green Cards*
*Introduction: *Within the new GE Digital business, be a part of the
exciting Power Services teams that are delivering software solutions to
define the Industrial Internet. You will help identify and implement the
strategies and technologies/practices that make our group a world-class
leader in DevOps culture and automation. Your contributions will help
drive innovative growth in impactful ways that improve the lives of people
across the planet.
*Description*: This role will be responsible for implementing
technology/practices to drive world-class DevOps automation and practices
across the Power Services Software Solutions teams. This high-visibility
role requires an engineer comfortable with collaborating across multiple
groups to optimize tools and cultural practices - shortening the time
needed for our solutions to bring customer value with high built-in quality
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
Minimum of 5 years of experience with software / scripting development and
production release cycles
· Demonstrated proficiency in writing software build and deployment
automations (using tools like Jenkins, XebiaLabs).
· History of successful collaboration across functional borders .
· MS degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent.
· 5+ yrs Java development, Build/Test/Release automation and
management, or IT/System Administration.
· Experience with DevOps culture and automation.
· A passion for delivering automation and software process
· Experience in managing version control systems (SVN, GIT,
branching, merging etc…).
· A strong focus on customer outcomes.
· Ability/preference to work in a friendly team culture featuring
openness, trust, and high communication.
Open source and COTS tools/development experience as follows:
*Continuous Integration/Delivery*: Jenkins, Bamboo
*Deployment/Release Pipeline Tools*: Chef, Puppet, Xebia Labs, Container
technologies (e.g. Docker)
*Testing Tools*: HP QC/QTP, Selenium, Loadrunner, Static Code Analysis
*Cloud, PaaS Environments*: AWS, Cloud Foundry, micro-services
*Virtualization*: VM Ware, hypervisors
*Agile proficiency*: Scrum, XP practices
· Comfortable with open communication, mentoring, and self-directed
· Strong IT exposure/experience: Networking/Storage
· Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and
· Data Management skills - experience in SQL, MySQL.
· Hands-on experience with setting up infrastructure applications
such as logging platforms a plus.
*Yochana IT Solutions Inc.*
*23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335*
*Contact: 248-598-7525 (D), 248-876-4228 (Fax) *
raviki...@yochanait.com || www.yochanait.com
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.