Hope you are doing well…!! Please go through the below requirement
and share suitable profile’s
*Only genuine profiles with a DL / Visa copy and LinkedIn profile is
don't change the subject line.*
*Austin - TX*
*12 month’s (extendable)*
· This position performs highly advanced (senior-level) information
security work specifically towards endpoint detection and response (EDR)
tools for the cyber security operations center (CSOC). EDR tools will
support incident-related search and investigation, suspicious activity
detection, alert triage and validation, threat hunting, and stopping
malicious activity. The position will be on-site for the planning,
implementing, and monitoring of an EDR tool.
· The work involves the following:
• Responsible for the technical support for the
administration of endpoint security hardware and software to be deployed on
mobile, laptops, desktop, and server systems. (50%).
• Provides risk based configuration feedback about
endpoint protection configuration that will result in configuration
recommendations that ensure the protection of information processed, stored
or transmitted on servers, laptops, and desktop computers. (30%).
• Acts as consultant information liaison and subject
matter expert (SME) to various agency information technology departments
• Acts as a resource for direction, training and
guidance for less experienced staff (5%).
· This position requires high organizational skills, excellent
written and verbal communication skills, and a strong ability to produce
technical documentation. This position works under minimal supervision,
with extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent
*WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS*
* Minimum Requirements:*
· Ability to resolve complex security issues in diverse and
decentralized environments; to plan, develop, monitor, and maintain cyber
security and information technology security processes and controls.
*These skills need to have been used within the last 12 months*.
· Evaluating network and system security configuration for best
practices and risk-based access controls. *These skills need to have been
used within the last 12 months.*
· Providing research, expert advice, and direction on tool
configuration and implementation of market leaders within endpoint
detection and response (EDR) tools for the cyber security operations center
*These skills need to have been used within the last 12 months.*
· Performing live forensic analysis and security assessment on
individual endpoints to evaluate file system, process, network connections,
registry, and security events.
* 6 Months experience in either or both of the following:*
*• *Malware reverse engineering software such OllyDbg, IDA Pro,
• Experience with writing computer system exploits, including
fuzzing, heap spraying, SEH overwrites, and ROP chaining and scripting in
Python, PowerShell, Perl, Ruby, bash, or equivalent: performing
post-exploitation actions on compromised systems,
including exfiltration, credential dumping, and persistence.
*Senior AXIOM Developer *
*Jersey City, NJ*
• Strong background in implementing Axiom solution for regulatory programs
like CCAR, Basel etc.
• Ability to guide and mentor team of junior developers.
• Should be able to review their deliverables technically and functionally.
• Work with Users/ Business to design report and finalize requirements.
• Create High level technical design for the reports based on functional
• Should have experience in automating the regulatory reporting process.
• Previous experience in implementing Axiom against OFSAA is preferable.
• Strong knowledge of SQL and Data Warehouse skills are essential.
• Delivery focused
• Being a true team player and effective communicator
• Shows initiative, autonomy, self-motivated, self-starter
• Experience working successfully in a multicultural environment.
*Talend, AWS/Redshift, DWH Senior Developer *
*Schaumburg, IL *
· Senior Data Warehouse Developer who must have experience in the
top three environments.
· 7 Years total experience with at least 2 to 3 years in the first
three highlighted areas:
· *Oracle EBS knowledge of Finance (GL,AP and AR) , Inventory,
Orders, Shipment, Revenue ,Purchase Orders , Product , Supplier and
· *Talend - at least one or two projects – in addition to any
other ETL tool*
· *AWS frame work knowledge -- Redshift , RDS , S3 – Pls. note
that it is knowledge only and nice to have*
· Good Communication Skills ( Oral and Written)
· Able to document requirements , illustrate data scenarios .
· Write test cases and familiarity with troubleshooting ,finding RCA
* Title: Mulesoft, Ecommerce Role*
*Position Type: Full Time/Contract*
*Location: Chicago, IL, United States*
*Required Skills and Experience:*
Middleware/Integration Developer works with the Engagement Manager,
customers, architects and partners to implement MuleSoft's Any Point
platform in order to solve mission-critical business challenges.
The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on
premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business
requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the
This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large,
complex environments and must have a track record of successful and
reference-able customer projects.
This position requires knowledge and experience with J2EE, Mule Soft
product suite as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis,
software design, development, testing, and deployment."
*QE with Hadoop (5 Positions)*
*Location: Mountain View, CA*
• Minimum 4 year experience in testing Linux/Unix environment
• Minimum 2 year experience in testing backend application
• Minimum 2 year experience in scripting language - Python,
Shell Script or Java
• Minimum 2 year experience in testing big data application
• He/she should have installed Hadoop and other big data
• Experience in using Hive, Cassandra is must.
• Experience in API testing
• Good knowledge on Database queries.
• Well verse with QA Concepts
Thanks and regards,
+1-703-957-5661 | raj...@javaji.com | Skype: ponasanapalli.aswinirajesh
Javaji System Solutions Inc |www.javaji.com |415 Oakmed Pkwy, Sunnyvale,
CA 94085. Fax: 703-880-7454
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.