*Hope you are doing well,*
*Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have
*Job Description :*
Secondary Email: -
Exp Salary / Hourly Rate : $
Visa Validity date:
Please find the below requirements and send me suitable resumes.
Sunnyvale, CA, United States
· Java Developer with experience in Multithreading and Data
Structures building high-performing, scalable, enterprise level
*Job summary *
· We are looking for a *Java Developer *with Core Java along with
multithreading experience, in building high-performing, scalable,
enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team
that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for
development while providing expertise in the full software development
lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
*Job responsibilities *
· Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for
mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and
technologies and presenting these for architectural review
*Minimum Qualifications *
· programming experience in Core Java and J2EE technologies.
· Strong experience in Core Java, Multithreading and Collections
· Deep understanding and experience with multi-threading,
concurrency, GarbageCollection and JVM internals.
· Strong object-oriented design skills, coupled with a deep
knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
· Strong in Java performance tuning, debugging & Profiling Tools.
· Comfortable working in UNIX environments.
· Excellent debugging, critical thinking, and communication skills
· Able to gather cross-functional requirements and translate them
into practical engineering tasks
*Preferred Qualifications: *
· Bachelor’s Degree
*Key Responsibilities *
· Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases
of a project.
· Technical problem solving skills.
*Job Requirement *
· Has a good practical understanding of technology and its
· Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
· Back-end development with J2EE, JDBC, SQL.
· Design Patterns
· Web Servers like Tomcat Apache, Application Servers: Web-sphere
· Continuous Integration Tool: Jenkins
· Database: Oracle.
· Platforms: UNIX
· Version Control Tools: Subversion, GIT
· Testing Framework : JUnit, TestNG
Bartlesville, OK, United States
Supports with reporting and analysis. Develops report specifications of
data requirements and provide analysis . Supports the team in the
preparation and submission of financial and progress reports as required.
Creates and prepares documentation, reporting and metrics. Supports in
gathering, defining, documenting and clarifying business requirements.
Works cross-functionally on development and implementation of projects and
ensures the success of projects/programs. Typically requires 5-7 years of
experience. Experienced level. Requires a strong understanding of
discipline. Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and
develop recommendations. Makes decisions within broad parameters. Acts as
an informal resource for others with less experience.
• 2 + Years of System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) experience
• Proficient knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
• PowerShell, VBScript
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Works well within a team
• 5 Years of Experience with System Center Operations Manager (Any version)
• SCOM Management Pack Authoring experience
• SCOM report development (SSRS)
• MS SQL experience
• PowerShell experience
• Experience Using SCOM to monitor Linux/Unix
• 5 Years of Windows Server experience
• Experience monitoring web sites with SCOM
SAP MDM & GDS Lead
Raritan, NJ, United States
- Experience to configure and implement MDM 7.x version and GDS module
- Experience in design, writing functional/technical specifications and
conduct system configurations and testing, application maintenance support
for master data objects – Material Master, Vendor Master, Bill of Material,
- Strong knowledge and experience in MDM/GDS Console
- MDM Data Manager
- MDM Data Import Manager
- MDM Syndicator
- MDM Import Server
- MDM Syndicator Server
- MDM Server
- MDM JAVA API
- Data Enrichment Controller
- Strong knowledge and experience in deploying MDM Functional Business
- Master Data Consolidation
- Monitoring Import & syndication servers and issue- resolutions
- Master Data Distribution to Analytical Systems
- Meta data Management
- Global Data Synchronization (GDS)
- Master Data Enrichment via Portal or Data Manager
- Master Data Enrichment via Service Providers
- Strong technical knowledge of –
- SAP NW MDM /GDS repository management
- Import & syndications ports management
- Import & syndications map maintenance
- MDM /GDS workflow management
- MDM Java API
- JAVA portal UI
- Ability to collect and analyze business requirements, translate
requirements into solution design through effective blueprint
- Strong troubleshooting skills to be able to identify and fix bugs that
arise in unit test, system integration test, user acceptance test
- Experience working directly with the client team to resolve system
integration test and user acceptance test cases and coordination of defect
tracking, analysis and resolution process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with business
users, senior managers and executives
SAP HR Functional
Piscataway, NJ, United States
HR IS - Role
•Overall 15+ years of experience I an Functional HRIS role
•Function Resource required for…◦Service Management
•Understands Cloud Application as they Map to HR
* Vinay Kumar *| Talent Acquisition Specialist
vi...@eaglesi.co <vi...@eaglesourcing.net> |
Mobile: +1 (201) 426 7730
747 Third Avenue, 2nd Floor New York,
New York - 10017, USA
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.