Hope you are doing great.
Please share your consultant for below requirement.
Please also feel free to forward this email to anyone needy if it’s not
right for you
For Visa dependent candidates, need visa and photo ID Proof at the time of
Job Title: JIRA Admin
Location: San Ramon, CA (Need Local Only)
Interview Mode: Face to face
· JIRA server management.
· JIRA Installation and setup.
· User setup and management.
· Project setup and management.
· Customize Workflows, Schemes and user fields.
· Building dashboards and reports.
· Strong Database knowledge.
· Understanding of Table structures and data formats.
· Proficient in SQL queries.
· Knowledge on Join, union & Grouping.
*Need very strong Hands on experience with oracle SOA suit 11g and basic
Idea of 12C. *
Job Title : Oracle SOA OSB Developer
Experience: Level 8+ yrs
Location: South Portland ME
Must Have Skills:
Oracle SOA, OSB, Mediator, Java, J2EE, BPEL, OSB, ESB, XML, XSLT, WSDL
Title: ISIS Papyrus Developer
Location: Tampa, FL
Associate should have experience with ISIS Papyrus product with the below
1. Associate should have experience in PQL (Papyrus Query Language)
2. Associate should have experience in Object oriented database concepts
3.Associate should have hands on experience in designing Papyrus templates
and dynamic elements. Correspondence letter design experience is preferred .
4. Associate should have experience in Connecting Data sources from Papyrus
using REST API.
5. Associate should have experience in scheduling workflow jobs in Papyrus .
1. Design letter templates and corresponding dynamic elements for new
2. Migrate existing letters to Papyrus
3. Support and train business users to design letters using prebuild
templates and elements .
4. Understand and integrate papyrus with existing CCM environment , such
as IBM MQ , Json messages ,Spark post Email API and Mark logic repository .
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.