*2 Different Roles - HP Unix Admin and Hitachi storage administrators!
Locals to CA!*

*Kindly Reply on:  lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

*HP Unix server*
*THIS IS URGENT AND EXCLUSIVE UNTIL TOMORROW, PLEASE GET ME CANDIDATES
ASAP!*
*Location: Pleasanton CA*
*Opening: Multiple Openings *
*Interview Mode: Onsite candidates will be given preference. They prefer to
interview candidates onsite.*

*Roles:*
They will be primarily dedicated to HP Unix server migrations from old to
new HP hardware and old Hitachi storage to new G1k storage and other tasks
as assigned.  I am going to be interviewing and hiring as soon as I have
qualified applicants.

2 – HP Unix administrators
2 – Hitachi storage administrators – Specifically Hitachi G1000 and shadow
imaging.

*Regards,*
*Lisa Dutt - Recruiting Manager*
*Desk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 *
*Email : lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> or
l...@itbrainiac.com <l...@itbrainiac.com>*
*Fax 312.582.2699*
*ITBrainiac Inc. *
*116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>*

*"Your IT Needs Our Commitment"*