Hello Everyone, Hope you are doing well.

Please check the below requirement and send me matching consultants to
as...@dvgts.com or reach me *on 609-246-2380*

*NOTE: For h1b consultants, we need H1B VISA COPY and ID PROOF must for
submission.*

*Skill Set                 :               SAP MM Consultant*

*Location               :               Houston, TX*

*Duration               :               6 Months (Extension Possible)*

* Experience          :               8+ **Yrs*

*Mode of interview: Initial phone screening + F2F*

*Job Description:*

· Candidate must be experienced Functional consultant in SAP MM, with
experience in Data Conversion related activities.
· Functional Consultant who can assist in data conversions. The consultant
will assist for data profiling, defining data quality metrics on legacy
system and SAP and harmonizing and cleansing of master data.
· Candidate should have Extensive SAP MM knowledge including custom
development on the MM Framework and must have worked on 2 or 3 end to end
implementation projects
· Prepare Blue print and detailed plan for implementing SAP solution.
· Align and Integrate with other ongoing Larger SAP ERP implementation plan.
--

Thanks & Regards,

ASHOK

Technical Recruiter

DVG Tech Solutions LLC.
Phone:609-246-2380 || 609-250-0900 x102
Email: as...@dvgts.com  || Web: http://www.dvgts.com
5 Independence Way, Suite 300,Princeton,NJ 08540.