*Send resumes to* *sow...@delviom.com <sow...@delviom.com>*
*Must be a US citizen or GC*
*Sr. Java Developer*
*Raleigh NC *
*Long Term Project*
- Build applications in CI and CD Model
- Create Docker images for application environments
- Automate manual processes where ever required
- Work with application teams and provide feedback/guidance on improving
engineering with Test Driven Development, CI and CD
- Configure development pipelines in Jenkins from code commit to
- Configure Functional, Performance, Security, Load tests to run on
Jenkins in a pipeline fashion
- Integrate ALM tools such as Git-Stash, SONAR, Jenkins, Nexus and
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 7+ years' industry experience in Java software engineering
- Strong Programming & Debugging skills.
- Strong software design and programming fundamentals
- Hands on Java/JEE and Open Source skills with the ability to build
complex web systems from ground up or interfacing with existing systems.
- Strong and proven experience in developing web applications utilizing
MVC Architecture: Spring MVC/Spring Core/Web Services (SOAP/REST) and
configuring web containers (preferably Tomcat) with a focus on Test Driven
- Working Experience with Build Tools: Ant and Maven
- Version Control Systems: Git and ClearCase
- Code Quality/Coverage Tools: Sonar, Jacocco, PMD/Checkstyle or
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns for Enterprise Software
- Strong knowledge in UNIX and shell scripting is a must
- Strong knowledge in Jenkins is required
- Working knowledge of Docker and containers is required
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development/Extreme Programming is a must
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery is a must
- Extremely hands-on, technically sound development skills in java/j2ee
- Strong Experience with large-scale distributed systems and
- Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture design
- Good knowledge in build tools like Maven and Ant is required
- Knowledge of PAAS/IAAS is required
- Experience with the following ALM tools such as Git-Stash JIRA,
uDeploy, Nexus, SONAR is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Commitment to the highest levels of quality and demonstrated accuracy
*Team Lead - Staffing*
[image: delviom 600]
44790 Maynard Square Suite #280
Ashburn VA 20147
Office: (703) 596-3452
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.