This is Tom here.
I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. Also please send me a copy of your
resume in word format.
*Title : Java Angular Developer*
*Location : Richmond, VA*
*Duration : 12+ Months*
*9 + Years’ Experience is required*
*Solid experience with Angular*
· Understand HTML/HTML5 elements and basic knowledge in CSS3.
· Understand JSON data and REST service pattern for single page
· Understand Angular coding skills for > v1.3. (available in
· Creating controllers/directives/filters to support modularized
· How to use model in controllers/directives and bind data.
· Dependency injection pattern.
· Understand when to develop service vs provider vs factory.
· Communication between different angular elements
· Call REST services through angular.
· Handle multiple REST calls without blocking the UI (usage of
promises and update UI elements appropriately)
testing framework) for controllers/directives/services.
*Optional / Nice to have:*
· Ability to understand RequireJs AMD loading and integrating with
· Understand grunt or gulp build tools.
· Ability to use npm/bower package managers.
· Who does NOT think with JQuery approach for DOM manipulation.
(Developer needs to have JQuery knowledge but does not use it for DOM
manipulation in angular app)
· Knowledge in extending angular-ui-bootstrap or other angular
external components freely available. Or creating new custom components.
· Quickly understand 3rd party angularjs code.
· Skills to create custom animations (using JQuery animation)
· Understand how scope(model) works globally/privately in
· Knowledge on creating controllers and support single page routing
Thanks & Regards
*Metasis* *Information Systems*
*Email: tmar...@metasisinfo.com <tmar...@metasisinfo.com>*
*URL: www.metasisinfo.com <http://www.metasisinfo.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.