Please go through the given job description and share the potential
candidates to *prateeksha...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
*Title:- Infrastructure Security Architect*
*Location:- Long Island, NY *
Knowledge of Information security principles.
· Expert level knowledge of network security architecture including
next generation FWs
· Expert level Knowledge of wireless technologies standards and
· Proficient with architecture requirements for On-premise and
Cloud hosted computing architectures
· Knowledge in Network Management, Tools and Protocols.
· Familiarity of network Protocols including IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP,
ARP, RARP, TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP, and SMTP. Understand how these
protocols work, what they are used for, the differences between them,
some of the common weaknesses, etc
· Knowledge of security vulnerabilities/weaknesses - fundamental
causes of vulnerabilities through which most attacks are exploited
· Host/System Security Issues – expertise in security issues at a
host level for the various types of operating systems (Windows and UNIX).
Experience in using the operating system (user security issues) and some
familiarity in managing and maintaining the operating system as an
· Malicious Code (Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horse programs) –
expertise in not only how malicious code is propagated through some of the
obvious methods (disks, email, programs, etc.) but also how it can
propagate through other means such as PostScript, Word macros, MIME,
peer-to-peer file sharing, or boot-sector viruses.
Works closely with IT infrastructure, Application teams, and any other
functional teams to ensure adequate Infrastructure security solutions are
in place throughout all IT systems and platforms to mitigate identified
risks sufficiently, and to meet business objectives and regulatory
· Ensures that information security policies, multi-year
strategies, standards, procedures, and best practices are developed and
communicated with IT Leadership
· Develop and execute data security architecture framework
· Define and research information security standards; vulnerability
analyses and risk assessments; reviewing architecture platforms,
applications and integration issues
· Participates in Project Management activities to manage IT
Security programs and initiatives
· Participate on the IT Architectural Review Board to drive overall
technology direction for customer.
· Works with internal and external Auditors to assess compliance
with policies, standards, procedures, and best practices.
· Review and evaluate firewall change requests.
· Other duties as assigned
Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Work: 408 318 6747
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.