Greetings,

Hope you are doing great,

This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *Sr. Tableau Developer** in **Malvern, PA**.* Please
let me know once you are interested.

* Job Description:*

Skill: TABLEAU DEVELOPER
Location: MALVERN, PA
Duration: 6+ Months

We are in need of a Senior Tableau Developer to support an effort in
Information Security and Fraud to build out operational metrics.
The consultant will be working with a Project Manager that will oversee the
entire project.

*The duties / capabilities include: *

·         Meeting with crew members / subject matter experts at all levels
(Senior Managers, Principals, and Individual Contributors) to understand
current reporting structure / capabilities on production of metrics

·         Evaluate Key Risk Indicators / Key Performance Indicators, etc.
defined in future state metrics templates, determine data needed to create
metrics, sources of that information, and build out metrics reporting in
Tableau

·         Create metrics / reporting for each of the four department heads
in Enterprise Security & Fraud with capability to roll up departmental
reporting to Chief Security Officer / Executive Management

·         Assist with the development of a transition plan / roadmap for
metrics reporting maturity (i.e. how we streamline the data collection
activities, reduce manual collection of data, harvest data from business
applications, etc.)

·         Create supporting documentation on metrics / reporting
infrastructure developed for ongoing maintenance and support

·         Participate in knowledge transfer sessions to Vanguard crew
members on metrics / reporting infrastructure developed

·         We anticipate this to be a two month effort, but we will
re-evaluate towards the end of the project to determine if we need to
extend the engagement.

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Sharma

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01D0BA59.78167DE0]

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247

Direct: 732-694-3357

Email: nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com;

GTALK: nitin.dtsc Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for any
inconvenience.

" Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company".