6+ Month Contract
Local Candidates only
Face to Face interviews Only
Interviews: Onsite interviews required
With an emphasis on project management skills - not necessarily agile.
Description of Duties:
Analyze and document MS Access applications for functionality, usage by
geographical location, software type and server location
Identify which MS Access application can be replaced with similar
functionality of Avatar EHR system
Identify MS Access applications which can be combined and migrated to
Document requirements of remaining MS Access applications using Agile
methodology to migrate to .Net/SQL Server
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree
- 4+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst collecting and
understanding business requirements from both the business users and the MS
- 4+ years creating requirements documents and working with an applications
development team to translate requirements into program specs and test
- 4+ years experience in gathering and analyzing user requirements
- Knowledge of MS Access
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Proficient with project management practices and tools
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.