*Hope you are doing well…..*
*Please send resumes to r...@hclglobal.com <r...@hclglobal.com>*
*Salesforce CRM Developer*
*$50/hr on C2C*
*State Experience Highly Preferred*
*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*
Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) is expanding its technology
environment. The Institute is beginning an implementation of
SalesForce.com to support this expansion and transformation.
The CRM Developer is responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and
deploying CRM solutions (within the SalesForce.com environment) for
institute organizations. In addition to standard SFDC configuration, the
CRM developer will be responsible for developing solutions that will
developer will be responsible for the customization and configuration of
standard and non-standard components required to meet business requirements
in a very high quality. The CRM Developer must be able to communicate well
with academic and business units who have varying technical abilities, as
well as with staff, contractors, and vendors.
· Responsible for configuration of standard SFDC objects to meet
· Responsible for SFDC customizations of standard and custom objects
using Force.com platform
· Responsible for SFDC scripting using APEX, including development of
SOAP and REST interfaces
· Lead release management efforts of SFDC, including migration of
data and build across environments
· Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business
solutions on SFDC platform
· Must attend staff meetings, trainings, and other meetings as
· Responsible to complete additional job duties as assigned by
*Skills, knowledge, and experience required*:
· Must have at least 5 years of experience in an Agile development
· SFDC Certified Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience with
APEX, VisualForce, SOQL
· 2 to 3 years of Salesforce development experience that supports
· Proven experience in developing scheduled batch jobs, workflows,
apex classes, and triggers for RESTful interfaces
· Proven experience in producing products built using VisualForce
with custom Apex page controllers and controller extensions
· Must have experience with distributed development teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or
related area preferred or four (4) or more years of progressive work
experience with CRM technology.
· Integration experience within Oracle environments.
The Georgia Institute of Technology is committed to providing both physical
accessibility and access to information resources and technologies to
individuals with disabilities in compliance with Section 504,
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the requirements in Section 508 - electronic
and information technology.
As such, all resumes submitted and/or interviews conducted with individual
candidates will be evaluated with accessibility skills and knowledge as a
requirement. Please ensure that your submissions clearly articulate
resources that meet this criteria.
HCL Global Systems Inc.
Desk: (248)473-0720 Ext: 157
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential, privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained in
the message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.