We are looking for *.NET backbone.js Developer *position in *Cleveland**,
OH* with one of our Clients, below is the Job Description. If you are
available and interested then,please reply me along with your updated
resume in Word format.

*Please reply at hyder.ra...@avanceservices.us
<hyder.ra...@avanceservices.us>*

<hyder.ra...@avanceservices.us>*Job Title: .NET backbone.js Developer*
*Location: Cleveland, OH*
*Duration: 6-12 Months    *

*Must have - **backbone.js and marionette.js *(both the skillsets are must
have)

Minimum 7 years’ experience as Developer on .NET technologies like ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/> MVC(5), C# and Web API.
Solid understanding of Object Oriented programming(OOP)
Strong experience in using Entity Framework and LINQ.
Experience with JavaScript, jQuery, HTML5
Must have a good experience using backbone.js/Marionette.js.(Mandatory)
Good Knowledge of Single Page Application
Knowledge of Bootstrap will be an added advantage..

Best Regards,

Hyder Razvi
Talent Acquisition
hyder.ra...@avanceservices.us