Hello Professional,

I trust your week has been treating you well thus far. I'd like you to take
a look at a great new position we now have available! Your opinion would be
valued with regards to this opening.

I really appreciate for sending an updated resume & best number with best
time to reach you.

*Title: Splunk Architect*

*Location: New Albany, OH*

*Duration: 6+Months Contract*

*Exp. Range: 5.0 to 10.0*

•         Excellent communication skills

•         Should have 5+ years of experience as a Splunk Architect who can
create the roadmap for Splunk use, create tech designs, and provide
consulting services.

•         Provide overall management of the SPLUNK platform - creating and
customizing Splunk applications, searches and dashboards.

•         Monitor the SPLUNK infrastructure for capacity planning, system
health, availability and optimization.

•         Review and apply any newly available and applicable SPLUNK
software or policy updates routinely.

•         Assist with design of core scripts to automate SPLUNK maintenance
and alerting tasks.

•         Support SPLUNK on UNIX, Linux and Windows-based platforms. Assist
with automation of processes and procedures.

•         Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the SPLUNK
platform and future products.

•         Help to document best practices in developing and using SPLUNK.

•         Experience with Splunk UI/GUI development and/or operations roles

•         Work with business/IT and create the next steps plan and
implement the same.

•         Should be able to work with offshore and guide the team on
implementation

*Best Regards*

*Andy*

*Sr. Talent Acquisition*

*E-mail: **a...@implifyinc.com* <lokn...@implifyinc.com>

*260 Chapman Road, Suite 201 C Newark, Delaware - 19702*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).*