HI

Hope you are doing well.
Please find the below mentioned req send me your updated resume.

Duration - 6-12+ months
Location - Reading, MA
Rate - 65/hour Corp some flex
Interview - Phone + F2F

*Must Haves:*

* 6+ years of experience as Java/SQL Engineer (all heavy backend)

* Need to have experience extracting data

* SQL skills ( need to understand ID and Category)

*SUSAN*

*Sr.Executive – Bench Sales *

*Aux Systems Inc*

*5155 Route 9w | Newburgh | NY 12550*

*Direct*: *408-459-3818 | Fax: 781.253.0478*

*Email: **su...@auxsystems.com* <su...@auxsystems.com>*, | www. *
*auxsystems.com* <http://auxsystems.com/>

"Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am
sorry for the inconvenience caused to you"