Good Morning,

Hope you are doing good. Below is the list of consultant who are looking for
new projects.

If you have any contract positions please reach me at mu...@tektreeinc.com /
734 661 7971.

Name                             Skill
Exp                Relocation
S R             Java UI / Web Developer ( Angular JS )      8+
Open

F K            VMWare / Linux / Windows Admin              9+
Open

A S                       Oracle APEX    /  PL /SQL                      7+
Open

A S G                            Java J2EE
8+                      Only VA

S R                          Oracle Pl / SQL
6+                Only VA, MD, DC

D S         Oracle PL/SQL / ETL / Datastage / ODI        8+
Only NY, NJ

Thanks & Regards

MUNNA
BDM - CHANNEL SALES
TEKTREE LLC
LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/nurul-haque/92/496/107/
<https://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=nav_responsive_tab_home>

A Certified Minority Owned Woman Led Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE)
Work : (734) 661-7971
Fax : (302) 397-2097 | (302) 368-2731
Email : mu...@tektreeinc.com
Website : www.tektreeinc.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE" either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.