I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *Business Analyst*
FL*. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.
Please send the resumes at alb...@cncconsulting.com
*Job Title: Business Analyst*
*Location: Tallahassee, FL*
*Duration: 8 Months*
*F2F, need a candidate in or near Tallahassee*
Scope of Services: The Senior Business/Systems Analyst will report to the
Manager for Standards & Quality Management Team, but will work across
multiple projects and organizations to perform business and systems
analysis activities and tasks.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work
Experience: 3 to 5 years of business/systems analysis experience.
Primary Job Duties/ Tasks:
- Facilitate joint analysis workshops with customers
- Research and understand DOT business processes and their
- Gather, document, and manage business and technical requirements
- Assist customers with development of business cases
- Develop business and system analysis and design models with Sparx Systems
Enterprise Architect and Visio using Unified Modeling Language (UML),
Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), and other methods
- Perform oversight reviews of requirements deliverables for compliance
with department standards
- Perform application testing
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
The submitted candidate must be able to apply common knowledge, skills, and
abilities in the following areas:
1. Communication Skills: Have the ability to clearly convey information to
individuals or groups in a wide variety of settings (i.e.; project team
meetings, vendor meetings, management presentations, change control board).
Have the ability to effectively listen and process information provided by
2. Decision Making: Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions.
3. Flexibility: Is open to change, new processes (or process improvement),
and new information. Has the ability to adapt in response to new
information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
4. Interpersonal Skills: Shows friendliness, courtesy, understanding, and
politeness to others.
5. Problem Solving: Able to identify, evaluate, and use sound judgment to
generate and evaluate alternative actions, and make recommendations as
6. Team Building Skills: Encourages, inspires, and guides others toward
accomplishing the common goal.
7. Quality Assurance: Knowledge of the ideologies, techniques and tools for
quality assurance and control. The ability to put the ideologies,
techniques, and tools into practice.
8. Business Analysis: Ability to perform detailed research, business
analysis, as-is and to-be analysis, process modeling.
9. System Analysis & Design: Ability to perform System Analysis & Design
using a variety of modeling methodologies and techniques.
10. Facilitation: Ability to expertly facilitate joint analysis workshops
11. Technical Understanding: Technical knowledge and understanding of IT
infrastructure and software development practices and techniques.
CNC Consulting, Inc
The enterprise resource for staff augmentation
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.