Interview type: Skype

*Job Title:* Web - Front End Senior Developer

*Start Date:* 8/22/2016

*End Date:* 2/28/2017

*Location: *Washington, DC, US


Our client is building a platform that empowers publishers of all shapes
and sizes to build the future of digital storytelling. We’re combining a
killer engineering team with 100+ years of creating world class journalism
to build a user centric platform for every user: readers, reporters,
viewers, developers, editors, contributors… you get the picture.  As a
frontend engineer on the Platform Team, you’ll play an integral role in
shaping the vision of that platform.

- Working closely with a small group of engineers on a piece of our
platform (e.g., the core rendering engine, the content authoring tool, the
core services all of the apps run on).
- Spending 75% of the time writing code, and the other 25% getting feedback
from customers, deciding which features to build and how, and sharing your
great work.
- Bringing new technologies and architectures to our technology landscape.
- Deploying to production all the time, making the lives of our users
better, helping sell our platform – aka, making a difference.

Requirements Include:

- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, equivalent field or equivalent
- 5+ years of creating user facing experiences on production sites.
- 5-7+ years of experience with client side languages (e.g., HTML5, CSS3,
- Fundamental computer science skills: algorithms, data structures, design
- 3+ years combined experience with client side frameworks / libraries
(e.g., jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap).
- Experience working with cloud architectures – preferably with AWS.
- Experience designing and improving user experiences.
- Familiarity with revision control systems, especially Git.
- Superior verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a highly agile environment.
- Passion for being a better engineer.
- Passion for working with others.


[image: cid:image001.gif@01D1E755.A0185280]

[image: cid:image001.gif@01D1E755.A0185280]

* Vinay Kumar *| Talent Acquisition Specialist <> |

Mobile: +1 (201) 426 7730

747 Third Avenue, 2nd Floor New York,
New York - 10017, USA

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01D1EDFF.21301E20]

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"oraapps" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit

Reply via email to