Java Developer

Location: Parsippany, NJ

Rate: DOE

Face to Face(local candidates only)

Visa: Any Visa!!

   Java/J2EE developer- Needs Spring and Hibernate

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E:

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <>

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
** <> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*

"oraapps" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at