Please share resumes to anu...@reqroute.com
*Role:- Fullstack Developer*
*Location: - Mountain View, CA 94043*
*Duration:-* *6+ months*
· *Note:- for this req we need ****Must provide portfolio with work
samples - Please include portfolio links/websites at the top of resumes.***
· ***Must provide portfolio with work samples - Please include
portfolio links/websites at the top of resumes.***
· Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
· 5+ years’ experience with Web Applications with proficiency in
· -Out of the 5+ years’ experience with Web Applications, 3+ with
· Full Stack development experience
· Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Experience working with a UX design team
· Willingness to learn server side programming.
· Proficiency in Angular, AppEngine, Polymer (Material Design)
and/or web components
· Experience designing APIs for systems integrations.
· Experience developing or designing technology for learning.
· Consulting and stakeholder management
· Training, teaching or elearning development experience
· Excellent project management, planning, analytical skills
· We are seeking a web application developer for an HR focused
People Development Systems and Design team. This team focuses on
transforming ideas into learning and development infrastructure and
processes that help Googlers grow as well as maintains and develops dynamic
training tools to deliver interactive learning experiences and assessments.
· This person must be able to develop beautiful user interfaces.
· They must be a team-player, able to collaborate with technical
and non-technical partners in fast-paced projects.
· This is a front-end developer role, but the incumbent must be
able to comfortably work with back-end APIs as well.
· Create dynamic websites, platforms and/or applications with HTML,
· Use and adapt APIs for database/CMS communication
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.