*This requirement is VERY VERY URGENT and needs the candidate ASAP and I do
have some preset interview timings as well for today.*

*DevOps Engineer*

*Washington, DC*

*6+ Months*

*Phone Hire*

*GC or USC Only !!*

*Requirements :*

ยท         Need DevOps candidate with heavy experience in *Microsoft Azure*.

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E: pgu...@sourceinfotech.com

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <http://www.inceptdatasolutions.com/> guptaparul...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
*rem...@sourceinfotech.com* <rem...@sourceinfotech.com> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*

"oraapps" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.