Here is our client's requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact, current
location and rate* info to
*speed up the interview process.*
*Title: ALM Tooling Engineer*
*Location: Houston, TXDuration: 6 Months+*
- The role will be responsible for providing support and engineering
expertise for a number of ALM Tooling, SDLC and operational toolsservices.
- The key focus of the role is to support the Splunk application along
with ITSI Glass table tools used by North American Gas Power NAGP.
- The Role will form part of the current AES Engineering team in Houston
working closely with the ALM tooling team in the UK who own and manage the
- Must have skills: *TFS, Splunk, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Linux & Windows
server operating knowledge*
- Scrum Master certification required.
- Good client management and communication skills.**
Thanks & Regards
Symphony Enterprises LLC | Global Business and IT Consulting Company.
e...@symphonyenterprises.com | www.symphonyenterprises.com
WMBE & NWBE Certified Company
A Member of Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
and National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
*MBE/WBE/8(a) certified Company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.