!! Need - *Informix DBA in Texas - Need EAD GC, Green Card, US Citizens*
Position : Informix DBA
Location : DFW,TX
Duration : 6 -12 Months
*Need EAD GC, Green Card, US Citizens Only*
*Required Skills and Experience*
- 5-7 years Informix administration experience - preferably production
- Experience with 4GL and Perl a plus
- Self-starter who takes initiative to expand knowledge base
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with SQL and scripting
- Operating system experience in Solaris, RHEL/Linux
- Certifications in Informix
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Preferred hands on experience with Informix 12.10.
- Demonstrated Informix database administration/management
- Demonstrated proficiency within the related database environment, such
as operating systems, general application knowledge, and scripting.
- Manage small- to medium-sized database projects, including partnering
with developers and data modelers to create database structures for
business applications across all life cycles as well as reviewing queries
- Manage assigned database servers, becoming familiar with the specific
- Develop business relationship with operations, support and application
- Review servers for performance and stability.
- Provide 24x7 on-call support for all production Informix instances.
- Implement database backup/recovery and security strategies as well as
other monitoring activities.
- Perform exports, backups and data extracts as directed.
- Infrastructure team in hardware capacity planning and database upgrades
- Write and maintain documentation describing changes and architecture
modifications to all systems and databases.
Chris Roe - Staffing Manager,
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.