Please share resumes to anu...@reqroute.com
Role: Java Lead/Architect
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12 Months
This is a position for Java/JEE Development lead / Software Architect in
the Software Solutions and Applications practice in RNAM Service Line
* Minimum Requirements*
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science,
Technology, Engineering, Math) majors.
· 8+ years developer experience with Java and J2EE/JEE
· Experience developing Web Services (REST/SOAP)
· Experience with multi-threaded programming, concurrency handling
· Experience leading development teams through the software
· Conversant with Agile Scrum Ways of working.
· Experience in each of the following: Servlet, JSP, EJB, JMS, JMX,
JAX-WS, JAX-RS, ORM, JDBC.
· Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python
· Experience with code version control tools such as GIT or SVN
· Experience with build tools such as ANT, MAVEN, Gradle
· Experience with markup languages such as XML, JSON.
· Experience with enterprise application servers – Jboss /WildFly
· Experience with L1/L2 Cache implementation
· Experience with scheduler frameworks such as quartz
· Experience with relational database concepts such as Oracle,
MySQL, data modeling, administration (DML, DDL)
· Experience designing, documenting software solutions.
· Managing work across distributed cross-functional teams
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.