This is *Phil* from *ComTec*. Please go through the job description below
and share your interest.
We have received an *ETL DEVELOPER *position for one of our client in *Windsor
Mill, MD. *
* This position requires 2-4 years of related experience with a BS degree.*
*This client requires a F2F interview. *
*CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZENS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS (or EAD) but no H1B.*
We have an immediate need for an* ETL Developer *who will:
· Support the maintenance and development of the extract transform
and load (ETL) aspects of the data warehouse.
· Maintain an understanding of the inputs received from the data
· Support the analysis, design, development and implementation of
new ETL requirements.
· Recommend changes to enhance the data warehouse data cleansing
and conversion processes.
· Support testing and validation of the new data conversion
· Support planning activities and support the on schedule delivery
of milestone and deliverables.
· Utilize oral and written skills and strong analytical and problem
· Work in a dynamic environment and have a working knowledge of the
SDLC and the associated processes and documentation.
*The candidate must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a
position of public trust.*
· 2-4 years related experience with a Bachelor of Science in
related field or equivalent years of experience and education
· Must possess 1 year of Informatica experience with demonstrated,
hands-on development using Informatica tool version 9.x.
· Experience analyzing user and source system requirements and
providing efficient design solutions
· Ability to understand business processes and translate business
requirements into Informatica code
· Experience designing, administering and
maintaining/troubleshooting ETL workflows in a Development and Production
· MicroStrategy experience
· Ability to understand and construct SQL queries
· Experience working in federal data warehousing environment
Talent Acquisition Specialist
ComTec Information Systems
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.