*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Job Title: Siteminder/Security ConsultantLocation: Atlanta, GAContract: 3
months, possible extensionMust Haves – *Skills : Security Architect
position, Identity access management, vulnerability management, encryption
sme, any tools such as siteminder, cyberark

How many years of experience? 9+ years
What project are they working on: Implementation of RSA and architecture
Education/Certifications (Required): Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
Certification Requirement: Siteminder/Cyberark certifications are nice to
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com