*Hi**,*

*I am **Ravi Kiran **from **Yochana IT.** We are looking for **Solution
Architect - New Orleans, LA.*

*I mentioned  the detail job description below. Please let me know your
interest in this position.*

*Role : Solution Architect*

*Location: New Orleans, LA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Only GC & USC*

*Job Description:*

In this role, the Solution Architect will utilize a broad set of technical
skills to architect, automate, deploy and migrate applications to the
Predix platform, including services necessary for adoption. You will be a
member of an integrated squad working together to deliver successful
outcomes on the GE Predix platform

*Essential functions:         *

·          Provide hands-on technology expertise to architect, automate and
migrate applications to the Predix applying a breadth of application,
infrastructure, database and platform experience

·          Team with business IT Architects and Developers to understand
requirements and partner on design and migration activities including
discovery, provisioning, testing, data migration and validation

·          Use DevOps tools such as Chef, Jenkins, GitHub and CloudFoundry
to automate continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines

·          Maintain and apply current knowledge of information technology;
keep abreast of new and emerging technologies; make technology, process,
and application recommendations that can be used to lower costs, increase
performance, and add value to the customer

·          Demonstrate an ongoing ability to work in a fast-paced Agile
environment and be able to present contributions in a small team environment

·          Scope projects and guide customers through successful pilot and
production deployments

·          Contribute to the enhancement and growth of the Predix platform,
engage with GE Software team to drive innovative solutions"

*Basic qualifications:         *

• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information
Technology or related technical field from an accredited college or
university

• Minimum of 5 years of experience in information technology

• Familiarity with Agile development processes and tools

• Demonstrated aptitude and experience in software development"

*Desired qualifications:   *

• Agile certified

• Experience in software development and architecture in a cloud based
software product organization

• Familiarity with CI/CD philosophy, processes, and tools

• Hands-on experience with Cloud Foundry

• Experience with cloud based platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
Platform, Digital Ocean and Heroku

• Good understanding of architecture patterns for microservices, high
availability, scalability, load balancing and back pressure

• Established project management and organizational abilities

• Understanding of the software change management processes incorporating
multiple releases and business teams

• Working understanding of Predix architecture, roadmap, and strategy

• Demonstrated planning and organizational skills

• Matrix organization skills / ability to motivate multiple groups to
maintain collaboration

• Ability to quickly identify and analyze project risks and impact.
Recommend alternatives & prioritizations

• High energy, customer passion & attention to detail

• Effective interpersonal skills

• Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)

• Graduate of IT Leadership Program (GE Employees only)

• Experience with GE processes, methodologies and reporting methods (GE
Employees only)

Regards,

*Ravi Kiran*

*Yochana IT Solutions Inc.*

*23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335*

*Contact: 248-598-7525 (D), 248-876-4228 (Fax) *

raviki...@yochanait.com  || www.yochanait.com

Gchat: dravi.tech...@gmail.com

Skype: ravikiran.recruiter

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove