Hope you are doing great
Job Title: Websphere Admin
Location: Pleasanton, CA - Need Someone who can do Inperson and START ASAP!!
Duration: 6 Months - 3 Years Contract
REPLY ME ON:adam.sm...@itbtalent.com
• Minimum of 5 years hands on experience supporting Websphere application
server installation, configuration and management in a Windows or UNIX
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in working with management and maintenance of
applications running on IIS.
• 2 – 4 years’ experience working with Windows 2008 - 2012 R2 in a
virtualized (VMWare) environment
• 3+ years hands on experience with Clear Case, SCM or equivalent
experience with similar version control product
• Minimum of 3 years of Windows system administration experience with
Windows Server 2008 / 2012
• Experience scripting with wsadmin, Jacl or Jython
• Understanding of basic SQL and PL/SQL commands is a plus.
• Understanding of installation / configuration of DB2 Data Server Client a
• Hands on experience deploying and configuring Java Web applications on
Websphere 6.1, 7.0 and 8.5.5
• Experience with build automation and deployment tools such as ANT a
• Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills
• Willing and capable of mentoring others and leading by example.
Required Technical Skills
• Thorough knowledge of managing Windows 2008 and 2012 R2 Operating
Systems in virtualized environment
• Thorough understanding of building, deploying configuring and
troubleshooting Websphere applications integrated with IIS 8.5
• Thorough understanding of and experience with managing web applications
in a highly available environment
• Understanding of networks and firewall systems
• Passion for improving software development processes and desires to
automate any repetitive work you ever do. Familiarity with configuration
management, tools including Clear Case, Chef,
Puppet, CFengine or similar industry-standard CM solutions
• Enthusiasm for working closely with developers to understand ops
• Experience with large project rollouts at an enterprise level.
• Detailed knowledge of Windows 2012 R2 operating systems and tools.
• Good knowledge of SCM (software configuration management).
• Working knowledge of web services, web application development, Oracle
database Server, multi-tier application systems.
• Good knowledge of software configuration, source control, and build
engineering, scripting and system administration is required.
• Database management expertise: MS SQL Server, Oracle.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, including application
and network-level troubleshooting ability
• Knowledge/experience with troubleshooting installing and configuring SSL
• Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, IP ROUTING, SSH/SFTP/SCP, DNS, FTP, SMTP,
• Ability to think and operate as a team player
• Proven track record of project delivery results.
• Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and
verbal) with the ability to assess and clearly communicate technical and
• Ability to act as a consultant and provide recommendations to the IT /
• Ability to operate as independently or as part of collaborative effort
• Demonstrate strong project leadership and ability to develop strong
working relationships with client’s technical personnel.
• The candidate must be able to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced,
team-driven environment and have the ability to communicate well with
technical and non-technical personnel.
• Willing to work after hours and weekends (as needed) in order to deploy
product releases in predefined, maintenance windows.
• Must be able to multi-task, manage details and keep sight of overall
IT Technical Recruiter
Direct :609-935-3773 Ext 103
adam.sm...@itbtalent.com (E-Mail is the best way to reach me)
Fax : 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.