Hello Everyone, Hope you are doing well.
Please check the below requirement and send me matching consultants to
as...@dvgts.com or reach me *on 609-246-2380*
*NOTE: For h1b consultants, we need H1B VISA COPY and ID PROOF must for
submission as it was insisted by Infosys *
*Skill Set : **Teradata Architect*
*Location : **Charlotte, NC*
*Duration : 6 Months (Extension Possible)*
* Experience : 10+ **Yrs*
*Mode of interview: Initial phone screening + SKYPE or WebEX*
• Perform data modeling and data warehouse design in Teradata
• Provide billable consulting support to achieve account objectives and
production success. Services may include: Implementation, enhancement,
integration, or audit to meet customer business requirements
• Should be able to design/architect/develop Teradata/Unix based generic
• Perform application development, technical product assistance and tuning
to meet customer performance and functional requirements
• Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation and best
• Lead and Mentor off shore team
• Maintain and grow knowledge of BI functionality and technical skills
*Must Haves – Skills: **Teradata and UNIX Shell Scripting.*
* Nice to Have/Skills: Informatica What project are they working on: DW/BI
ETL Framework Development (Teradata/UNIX) Education/Certifications
(Required): Minimum B.E, Teradata Certified. Certification Requirement**:
Teradata Certified Professional*
Top 3 Duties and percentage of time?
1. ETL framework design and development (Teradata/Unix): 70%
2. Client coordination: 20%
3. Implementation and Release management: 10%
Thanks & Regards,
DVG Tech Solutions LLC.
Phone:609-246-2380 || 609-250-0900 x102
Email: as...@dvgts.com || Web: http://www.dvgts.com
5 Independence Way, Suite 300,Princeton,NJ 08540.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.