We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
Role: *Clinical SAS Analyst*
Location : *Northbrook, IL*
Duration: *6 months+*
*Job Title SAS Functional Support *
• At least 5 years of SAS environment experience, including;
1. the SAS associated clinical processes such as clinical programming, TLF
generation, external data extract, etc
2. The SAS platform and its modules; Enterprise Guide, Management Console,
PC SAS, etc
3. Other associated SAS software such as Nquery, FACTS and EAST
4. Best practice SAS Support processes.
• Works independently and demonstrates good people/team skills
• Basic knowledge of clinical information systems and clinical operations
*Technical/Functional Skills - *
• Perform job duties under the direct supervision of the Senior
Systems Manager or the Global Head of Systems Management
• Provide first and second line system support for global internal
and external business users
o Creation of user profiles and account management
o Resolution of reported issues through appropriate incident/ticket
triage and tracking
o Develop and maintain systems support processes
o Ensure timely hand offs and resolution of incident/tickets by
other involved functions (technical support, IGD, TATA)
*Roles & Responsibilities *
• Dedication to customer service, and experience delivering on customer
• Solid communicate skills both verbally and in writing
• Has knowledge of basic theories, principles and techniques of
• Knowledge of ICH and GCP a plus
• Proficient computer skills across multiple applications
Thanks & Regards
Phone : 609-853-0818 X 2178
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.