*Send me an update resume and ID proof and rate confirmation mail so that i
will forward the details to the client*
*Need OPT EAD copy,Id proof*
*Hope you are doing well,*
*Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have
*Job Description :*
Candidate Home Location
Visa Status (if known) NOTE:NO H1’s
LinkedIn profile (MUST)
Reference 1 (MUST)
Reference 2 (MUST)
*Job Title:* Java Developer
*Start Date:* 10/10/2016
*Location: *San Francisco, CA, US
*Interview Type: Skype and then telephonic*
Number of positions open: 17
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based
components and interfaces
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by
setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life
cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing
programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting
- Understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols
such as SOAP and REST
- Understanding of SOA concepts, principles and patterns is required
- Lead the development effort of web services, Design and develop SOAP
based Web services, Develop XML schema designs
- Hands on experience with Agile & test driven development (TDD) is a must
- Hands on experience with front end technologies.
- Support client by developing documentation and assistance
- Must have experience working on Digital Wallet projects.
- Java, Java EE, Web Programming Skills, Web User Interface Design,
Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Core Spring & Spring MVC Frameworks, AJAX,
Process, Teamwork, Excellent Verbal Communication.
- 4 years in Java/Java EE
- 3 years in Spring, SOA, Web Services
- 1+ years in Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Vinay Kumar *| Talent Acquisition Specialist
vi...@eaglesi.co <vi...@eaglesourcing.net> |
Mobile: +1 (201) 426 7730
747 Third Avenue, 2nd Floor New York,
New York - 10017, USA
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.