Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
<manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com> *and call me *408-844-3778*.
*Title: **Sr. Java / Ruby developer *
*Duration: Long Term *
*Location:* *Holdem, NJ **(US Citizens or Green Card Only)*
Responsibilities include evaluating business and technical concepts to
determine feasibility, effort and time-frame.
The candidate will work closely with all teams including other development
teams, Product and Operations.
Typical assignments include hands-on development of prototypes, platform
evaluation, scalability, cost effectiveness, technology selection and team
The candidate will work alongside implementation teams, assisting with the
implementation, supporting integration and QA and working with the various
teams for a successful deployment. As a lead, he/she may be pulled in to
troubleshoot issues in areas like web front-end, back-end services/APIs and
The candidate should be proficient in several programming languages and
The candidate must be able to present solutions to a technical and
• Hands-on knowledge implementing SOAP and REST services
• Working knowledge of GIT, Puppet, SOAPUI
• Strong knowledge of Ruby.
• Strong Java knowledge.
• Knowledge of Perl or Python scripting languages.
• Knowledge of multithreading and socket programming.
• Working experience in UNIX-like Operating Systems (Linux,
• Experience developing and utilizing web services
• Knowledge in Unit Test Automation.
• Excellent communication skills (listening, oral, written).
• Ability to work under high pressure and in a fast-paced
• Ability to support applications in production
• BA/BS Computer Science or related field
7-12 years’ experience
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.