Location: Minneapolis, MN *Locals only*
Duration: 1+ year
Additional Job Details:
**BA - Vendor Risk Analyst**
*REPLY ME ON: adam.sm...@itbtalent.com <adam.sm...@itbtalent.com>*
This role will be responsible to perform critical tasks and analysis
processes identified within Credit and Lending’s Vendor Events Calendar.
The Calendar includes; Vendor Risk Assessment processes, monthly invoice
reconciliation and perform identified tasks within Credit and Lending 3rd
Party Oversight Program. This role will work closely with Credit and
Lending Leadership, Enterprise Procurement, Information Security,
Accounting Operations and vendors.
• Perform Vendor Risk processes; including participation in Vendor Risk
Assessment (VRA) calls, Manage Arriba Intake process, collect required
documents from vendors and perform various SOX tests.
• Ensure vendor related documents and applications are kept up to date
including Archer documentation, internal Vendor Summary, Monthly Monitoring
Summary and Dashboards. • Reconcile and approve monthly invoices issued by
Credit and Lending vendors. Ensure line item charges align with the stated
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems; collaborate with others to
identify solutions and implement action plan.
• Work closely with Credit and Lending leadership to close performance gaps
with a vendor or address escalated matters.
• Propose process improvements as it relates to 3rd party oversight and
work to implement approved improvements.
• Communicate with Credit and Lending leadership any escalated issues that
may inhibit complete, effective and timely vendor processes
• Keen attention to detail with proven planning and organizational skills.
• 5+ years’ experience in lending related processes with an emphasis in
• Deep product knowledge of Credit and Lending product set; including HOA,
HELOC, Mortgages, Unsecured Loans and Secured Lines of Credit.
• Knowledge of banking and loan servicing regulations required.
• Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external partners.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Flexible, self-motivated, detail oriented and ability to work
• Knowledge of the systems and processes of the Home Lending vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Demonstrated process improvement processes.
• Advanced knowledge of Mortgage Servicing rules and regulations.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Risk Management Experience
IT Technical Recruiter
Direct :609-935-3773 Ext 103
adam.sm...@itbtalent.com (E-Mail is the best way to reach me)
Fax : 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.