We have open interview times!

Client wants to hire from us

can try skype to hire

proven client!

please find someone with 201 and 401 certifications and experience with
lightning and communities and good comm and we will get an interview!

*LIGHNING AND COMMUITIES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*

*201 AND 401 CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED*

*EXCELLENT COMM REQUIRED!*

*Title: Salesforce Developer  Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL  Duration: 3
Months with extensions*

*Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US*

Overview:
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology
positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry,
you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an
opportunity for a Salesforce Developer in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

Description
This position requires hands-on expertise in both Salesforce development
and administration to ensure the applications remain aligned with business
requirements and also offers recommendations and best practices for process
integration, application development, and ongoing enhancements of our
complex SFDC org.
Requirements

* 1. Required SalesforceAdmin 201 and Dev 401 certification. Preferred 501
certification.*
2. Bachelor degree in Business or Information Systems preferred.
3. Must have at least 10+ year’s experience in IT and systems support.
4. Must have at least 5+ years experience in Salesforce platform both from
a development and administration perspective.
5. Must have a strong understanding of web based technologies and object
oriented programming.
6. Must have advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and
how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce standard or
out-of-the-box functionality.
7. Must have good knowledge and experience in apex programming, Visual
Force, Apex controllers, Triggers, Apex Batch jobs,
REST and SOAP based Web services, Java-script, JQuery, SOQL & SOSL.
8. Strong knowledge in working of the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and
Community Cloud using traditional and lightning platform solutions.
9. Candidate must be highly accountable, drives for results and ability to
collaborate with groups across ITS and with vendors.
10. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required. Ability to
work independently and to maintain effective working relationships with
vendors, business teams and other IT teams.
11. Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving
techniques in a highly complex environment using leading-edge technology
and or/integrating diverse technology applications.
12. Experience managing a high volume work load.
13. Ability to present and translate highly technical capabilities to
business in a way to gain understanding and to conceptualize business
value, develop technical presentations, document technical detailed design.
14. Experience in establishing best practices, procedures and enforcing
governance

Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More

About TekPartners:
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the
United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent,
Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise
organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team
continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.

Regards,

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E: pgu...@sourceinfotech.com

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <http://www.inceptdatasolutions.com/> guptaparul...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
*rem...@sourceinfotech.com* <rem...@sourceinfotech.com> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*