*Hi,*

Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
*manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com*
<manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com> and call me *408-844-3778.*

*Title:**  Oracle ERP Fusion  *

*Duration: Long Term *

*Location: **Jacksonville, FL *

*Job Description: *

·         *ERP Fusion/Fusion Financials/Technical / PAAS technical
architect *

·         Seeking a PAAS (Platform As A Service) Technical Architect.

·         The footprint at the client is Oracle Cloud ERP/HCM (Core,
Benefits),  &  Taleo.  Mule soft is the Middleware Integration Platform for
handling integrations to/from Cloud Applications. They have a number of
interfaces (inbound/outbound) around ERP/HCM.

·         We are seeking a resource who can help:

·         Review their current ERP/HCM solution landscape and Interface
Inventory and recommend the Overall Integration Architecture/Strategy for
Cloud Applications with Mulesoft as the integration platform. This is
already in progress and initial version has been shared with the Customer.
Based on the detailed design specs for each Interface that is in progress,
the overall Strategy might need updates..

·         Map the Integration Inventory List to the available Cloud
Services for Integrations. This is also work in progress and initial
version shared with Customer..

·         File-Based WS using FBDI or HDL

·         SOAP WS

·         REST WS

·         BIP Extract

·         HCM Extract

·         HCM REST/ATOM Services

·         See where PaaS fits in, in terms of overall integration strategy
OR to build additional functionality not covered in the product (for
example around Approvals etc.¿). I believe they have (JCS, DBCS). (This
will come in later in a few weeks as the current priority is to finalize
the Integration Approach and Strategy and Map them to the Cloud Services
available and get a buy in from the Customer.)

·         Qualified candidates will need to be able to manage expectations
of the Customer, especially around what are the Services/Tools available in
Cloud and what is possible.  We would expect potential candidates to be
comfortable with ERP and also have some exposure to HCM.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Manish Srivastava*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.*